A Lifestyle & Parenting Blog

Saturday 24 January 2015

Date Night With Christian Grey & Bonprix

Now a date night with Christian Grey is highly unlikely to arise (cough) on the grounds that I'm not sure Mr Hobbis would be too happy about it, but if I were to embrace my inner ingĂ©nue / floozy, and being a budget conscious gal, I'd definitely visit Bonprix for inspiration for my date night with Mr Grey.

Meeting Mr Grey



The faux leather shift dress  £49.99 features a nipped in waist and flattering cap sleeves whilst the Metallic Glitter Party Sandals are a bargain £19.99.  


Add in a stylish metal link watch at £29.99 in case you get unavoidably tied up and a simple but elegant clutch £19.99 and you'll be good to, er, go. 

The total value of this lovely outfit is just under £120 and I like to think it combines just the right mix of sophistication and naughtiness.  


Bit like me really.

So there you have it.  50 shades of wa-hey!
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig